Eteläranta 6, LH 1-2
00130 Helsinki, Finland
we are the leading beauty distributor in the Nordics
with the most desirable customer base
“We share the same passion for beauty with our clients. We take pride in what we do and the brands we represent. This is what makes us successful.“
Award-winning, premier edgeless, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. beautyblender continues to drive innovation with products that require minimal effort yet offer maximum results.
No kink, hair caring, strong hold – invisibobble’s unique shape makes it possible! That’s why the invisibobble hair tie is the perfect companion for every occasion.
Bringing hair back to earth – Briogeo combines the best of science and nature to deliver powerful, naturally based formulas for all hair textures and types.
Korea’s biggest skin care brand. Their high-quality ingredients combined with innovative technology are recognized worldwide by unique and inimitable packaging.
Salon-quality results in mere minutes, without leaving your home. This innovate company creates masks for head to toe and everything in between. Fun, affordable and super-effective.
Unique key ingredient from Sahara, signature scent developed in Switzerland together with contemporary design from Korea – makes Huxley the most interesting skin care brand in the world.
Shower sponge that reveals its well-kept secret through moistening and pressing: therapeutic, foaming cream cleanser that indulges the mind, body and soul.
The most effective Korean skin care tool. Deeply cleansing and exfoliating even the most sensitive skin for a natural glow. The original and best Konjac Sponges with the purest Konjac.
Badass products that help make our untouched hair look and feel healthy. Committed to creating quick fix products that mean you can stretch out your blow-dry in style.
Innovative nail care products that maximize quality, comfort, durability and styles simultaneously. Trendy designs, bold color, no mess!
Frank Body is Australian made, cruelty-free skincare that makes babes feel like babes. Products are made from natural and naturally derived ingredients to give you naturally soft and supple skin. Just …
More beauty, zero waste – 100% biodegradable lip products containing only natural waxes and oils and no additional perfumes or preservatives.
Worldwide known House of Lashes provides innovative, high quality, trendy false lashes that compliment all eye shapes. From big, bold, and beautiful lash strips to cool and natural lashes, House …
Certified 99.9% antibacterial sanitizer,meeting your needs for cleanliness.Protecting and moisturizingyour skin wherever you are.
LastObject’s mission is to create high-quality alternatives to single-use items. They want to encourage people to choose reusable and sustainable products instead of single-use items. Every year, trillions of single-use …
Luxie Beauty Makeup Brushes are the softest, cleanest, highest quality, handmade makeup brushes available.
MakeUp Eraser is dedicated to creating the most sustainable makeup removal product in the world by using only the most accessible resource available: WATER. We truly believe we can eliminate the …
Mario Badescu is the name that continues to transcend generations and span the entire life-cycle of skin: from powerful acne solutions to potent anti-aging treatments, we customize regimens for every …
The hair care revolution – Insanely silky smooth hair with only one easy application at home with 5-star reviews. Results lasting up to three months!
Simply good hair care; vegan hair care products represent 100% honesty and transparency. The products are made up of 97% natural ingredients and the remaining 3% are giving the products …
We pride ourselves on bringing together crazy, sunshine filled luxurious memorable scented beauty products.